Unfortunately, due to Covid-19 we weren’t able to host our AGM as normal last year. However, all club members and family are invited to attend the Annual General Meeting on Wednesday 21st April 2021 on Zoom commencing at 7.00pm. Please confirm if you will be attending the virtual meeting by completing the form at this link:
The Agenda for the meeting is below. In addition to the usual matters at our AGM we are seeking approval of the attached amendments to the Club’s constitution. The club’s existing constitution is here and if you wish to make your own amendments to the constitution please contact the club secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be noting revisions to the Club’s policies and seeking to initiate a change to the club’s legal structure in A.O.C.B.
We will be electing the Chairman, Vice Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary, Committee Members and Club Captain. The Chairman, Vice Chairman, Treasurer, Secretary and Committee Members are standing for re-election.
- Opening Remarks
- Chairman’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Constitutional Amendments
- Annual Membership Fees & Subscriptions
- Election of Office Bearers
- Club Policies & Club Legal Structure
As with previous years we would also ask that you give some thought to any way in which you can assist the club and also help shape the future of the club. A small number of people put a lot of time into the day to day running of the club but as it continues to grow but for the club to be able to continue to function successfully and effectively in this new world we will require more assistance.
There will also be a prize giving and presentation of club success during the year (the section most enjoyed by our younger members). The nominations are listed below and this year’s recipient for each category will be revealed at the AGM.
- Junior Female Athlete of the Year – currently Mhairi Arnott. Nominations are: Mhairi Arnott, Olivia Clark and Georgia Ledingham.
- Junior Male Athlete of the Year – currently Ben Struthers. Nominations are: David Addison, Munro Lawrie, Patrick Milne and Cameron Thores.
- Senior Female Athlete of the Year – currently Jess MacLeod. Nominations are: Caitlin Arnott and Janet Grigor.
- Senior Male Athlete of the Year – currently James Harrison. Nominations are Graeme Breslin, Alistair Brockie, Ewan Brown, Stuart Livingstone, Tom Martin, Cole Milne and Thomas Ross.
- Ron Anderson Trophy – currently held by Calum McKenzie. Nominations are: Georgia Ledingham, and Tom Martin.
- Junior Team of the Year – currently held by U13G National 3x800m Relay team. Nominations are: U17G Cross Country Team, U15G 3 x 800m Relay Team and 15B Cross CountryTeam.
- Senior Team of the Year – currently held by Senior Men National 6 Stage Road Relays. Nominations are, Senior Men Scottish Athletics League (Men’s League), Senior Men National 4x100m Relays, Senior Women National Cross Country Relays and Masters Men British Cross Country Championships.
Senior Male East District & National Cross Country Relays, Senior Men’s League Team, Masters Cross Country team and Master Women National 4 Stage Road Relay team.
- Sprint Performance of the Year – currently Euan Stewart. Nominations are Graeme Breslin, Henry Kesterton and Cole Milne.
- Endurance Performance of the Year – currently Georgia Ledingham. Nominations are David Addison, James Dunn, Georgia Ledingham, Tom Martin, Sam McCutcheon and Alistair Simpson.
- Field Performance of the Year – currently Tom Hunt. Nominations are Tom Hun, Paul Masterton and Jamie Thomson.
We hope you will be able to join us at the AGM & Prize Giving